Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family updates

Mom went home from the hospital for a couple days, but had a lump grow overnight on her neck and it began to restrict her breathing. So she was moved to a room at the hospice center since they had an opening. There's been some rough days, today sounded like a good day. I'll be going back early next week with my son. His performance as Aslan in The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe was this weekend and he did an AMAZING job and we're all very proud, but it was heart-wrenching, too, because Mom & Dad were supposed to be here to see it with us. We weren't allowed to videotape because of copyright restrictions, but we got some good photos. Some are posted on my family blog. No flash was allowed, so lots of the photos were blurred. Check them out!

3 comments:

Donnalouise said...

My thoughts are with you, your family and especially your mother. Your son is adorable!

new*me said...

keeping your mom and family in my prayers. It must be very hard around the holidays.

Anonymous said...

im so sorry about everything going on with your parents and i hope that your mom gets better fast! you are in my prayers!!!