Thursday, October 20, 2011

The MOVE is upon me!

Packers come tomorrow. Will finish up on Monday, then load the truck on Tuesday. Wednesday, we drive down to San Antonio, Thursday we will close on the new house and Friday get our stuff delivered. I've been on a "good-bye tour" - sniff! Hate that part of it! Then my son and I got sick, so I had to take a break.

SOOOOOO, after going so long without blogging, I'm going to try to get back to it once we get down to Texas. I will need to get back into a routine of exercise so I don't gain my weight back. I have lost 10 pounds since bouncing back up, still about 13lbs over what my low had been. Maybe I can sweat it out! :-)

I have photos of my new house up on my facebook page if you want to friend me there. June Burnett Colorado. Wait, my privacy settings might keep you from finding me. Send me an email or post a comment here. :-)

4 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Wishing you much happiness in your new home, June!

MargieAnne said...

Glad to hear you are getting settled again. The last few years must have been so frustrating. All the best for life in San Antonio.

Blessings

Nancy Jensen said...

Good luck with your move. Your photos on fb make me want to go live with you! hehe! I'm glad that you are moving into a beautiful house. I'm sure you will make some new scrapbooking friends soon and can settle into your new life. I'm having a hard time settling into my new life (life without my girl) but I'm working on moving forward.

I just "joined" this blog and I'll be checking in from time to time. You are an inspiration for me to lose the weight and become healthier... so is your husband. You both look terrific and I enjoyed watching a couple of your videos of the two of you while ballroom dancing. You look mahvelous!

Gastric Bypass Man said...

It’s difficult to get knowledgeable people today on this subject, but you sound like you know what you are talking about. Thanks for this informative post.