Sunday, March 8, 2015

Where is mamabear????

2014 got worse before it got better. I hurt my foot on Mar 16 and ended up limping for months and going through several weeks of physical therapy. We lost one of our 6yo precious kitties in April, went to spend time with my dad before he passed in May. The whole first half of the year I was feeling like I'd been hit by a mac truck. In June, my sweet hubby took me with him on a business trip to Colorado, so I got to spend time with precious friends in my lovely mountains.

In July I joined Lilla Rose (amazing hair accessories), didn't plan to do much, but in October started doing some small craft shows with awesome response, so I invested in some inventory and it pretty much exploded from there. So the last 3 months of the year were pretty spectacular! I even won an all expenses paid trip to our convention in southern California the last weekend of Feb.

My daughter Kisa quit her full time job after publishing her first novel. She's now working as my admin assistant so she can make her car payment and insurance, then spending a lot more time on her writing.

So we've been busy! And this week, we're going to be getting two sugar gliders to add to our family. We're pretty excited! :-)

No comments: