Sunday, February 28, 2010
A big thanks to Molly from Molly Marie Gets Healthy for nominating me. She's a wonderful young lady whose blog is amazing!
1. Thank the person who gave this to you
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
And I nominate the following bloggers:
1. Ro at Ro is getting FIT!
2. The Better Idiot at Bottomless
3. Diana at Diana's Journey Through Life
4. Cammy at The Tippy Toe Diet
5. Sunny at The Sunny Life
6. Lynn at Actual Scale
7. MargieAnne at Nothing Is Too Hard
Here are some lies and one truth. Can you guess what’s true?
1. I grew up in Iowa on a farm.
2. I played basketball in high school.
3. I lived in Greece for 3 years.
4. Once I went on a 3 day hike in Ireland.
5. I once got a ticket from a cop wearing no shirt.
6. I spent two years living in Okinawa, Japan
7. I still have all of my wisdom teeth.