Monday, February 8, 2010

HYC check in - 178.6

Yeah, major loss but not in a good way! Got violently ill on Saturday night. Pretty sure it was food poisoning because I did not drink THAT much! :-) My weight last week spiked up all week long, and was up to 185.6, so the illness took away seven pounds. I'm sure it will come back up with normal eating. Will be taking it slow for today since my heart rate has gone up to 130 just by walking into the kitchen.

Had a busy weekend doing a chocolate party on Friday night and then Saturday for a brunch. Will be doing something similar this weekend so I should have good Dove Chocolate sales for this month after a slow January!

13 comments:

WWSuzi said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you were so sick!! Hope you have a better week this week.

Kyle and Darci said...

bummer on not feeling well!!

hope you get back to tip top shape SOON!!

Diana said...

Sorry you were sick :( I hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

so sorry you were sick. :(

ohhhhh, what kind of stuff do you do/sell/work?

Hope you feel better real soon. :)

Sarah said...

OK, i'm hoping to lose around 7-9 lbs. on my isAgenix 9 day cleanse!! I hope it's more pleasant than what you just went through!!

The Sweet Tooth Obliteration Operation said...

ugh what a horrible way to lose but a loss is a loss!

Denise said...

Thank you for your comment on my journal, it's much appreciated. Food poisoning is just miserable...pamper yourself and drink lots of fluids to flush all of that yuck through - hope you feel better soon!

Chibi said...

Oof! Sorry to hear you were sick - hope you're feeling better ASAP! :)

MargieAnne said...

You are so persistent and faithful to yourself. I'm sure that Huge loss will stick around, it won't go far away.
Wishing you a wonderful week

Taryl said...

Oh no! That is QUITE a bout of food poisoning, you poor thing :( Hopefully your recovery is swift and you get to keep some of that loss :)

kanishk said...

Hope you have a better week this week.
how to grow taller

.... said...

Sorry to hear you were so sick!

Hope this week was better. :)

Have a wonderful Valentine's weekend.

Lynn

Farmers Wifey said...

Sorry about the food poisoning but I know how you feel, it's awful!