Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lost momentum

Have you seen mine??????

I've been feeling just plain weird lately. Had a major back, chest, lung spasm on Sunday. Not sure what happened. It was after I inflated my new stability ball and Ken and I were assembling my new little trampoline. (My old stability ball was killed by my son throwing the cat on it, who naturally put out four paws worth of claws to catch herself. I missed the show, but was told about it by my kids.) So I've got the tools. I did stretch out on the ball Sunday and yesterday. This morning I jumped on the trampoline for 10 minutes. Tonight Ken and I had a private dance lesson and had a pretty good cardio workout for an hour. It was a lot of fun. So I definitely haven't been a total couch potato, but I haven't been able to control my eating. That time of the month is approaching so that's part of it but I want to get this under control FAST!!

Finally made appointments to follow up on the medical stuff for me. Getting the needle biopsy done on the nodule in my thyroid on Sep 2. THIRD colonoscopy is scheduled for Sep 17th. Ugh. Decided to go ahead and just get that done again because the prep for the barium enema sounds just as bad.

Enjoying my new Dodge Journey. That's the bright spot of the van being totalled. Insurance has settled everything really quickly. I'm impressed with Allstate.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Good for the insurance! We're currently shopping around since the big G's decided to be buttheads. Yes, I said buttheads.

Great on the exercise. TOM definatley interferes with eating (at least for me). You'll get back on track :)

Good luck with the tests. Yuck, but at least you're on top of things.