I had a low this week of 179.2 and could scarcely believe my eyes! Had to get off the scale and get back on to double check. Without getting too terribly graphic, I will say that it's partly due to my body getting completely CLEANED OUT! :-) I'll amend the post if I'm back in the 70's tomorrow morning. But I'm pretty happy with a 3.2lb loss!!
Not too good about walking lately. I did do 3 ultimate abs ball workouts and weight lifting sessions last week. And I have all of my photos organized through 2009 on my computer and everything printed out for 2007-part of 2008 so I'm ready for another cropping weekend this weekend with my friends. (I got 740 prints done and need to print out around another 800 to get current.)
Thanks so much to Sophie at Tales of an ordinary life for the Happy 101 award!
post 10 things that make you happy
try to do at least one of them today
and pass some lovins on to 10 other bloggers
1. Ballroom dancing with my hubby (will do it tomorrow)
2. Shooting pistols at the range (did it yesterday)
3. Scrapbooking (coming up this weekend)
5. Walking (will do it when I'm done with this!)
6. Taking a long hot bath (will do it after walking)
7. Laughing with my crazy adult children
8. Taking photographs of loved ones
9. Cuddling with my kitties
10. Watching old movies
No wonder I'm so happy! Will pass on the bloggy love after I get my workout done. I've already procrastinated too long!