Thursday, March 18, 2010

Meeting a fellow blogger

How FUN! Today, I went and picked up Diana from Diana's Body Journey down in Colorado Springs and took her to a couple of the scrapbooking stores in the area. It was a very fun visit and we didn't lack for things to talk about. :-) She was probably glad to get back to her hubby's apartment after I talked her ear off for a few hours. :-D And I know her husband was glad I didn't take her up into the mountains and slit her throat! LOL (My husband has the same protective instinct when I meet friends from online in real life.)

My daughter had a ct scan on Monday, we went to her urologist on Wed and he showed us the CT and the 5cm cyst that is sitting on top of her bladder! Explains a lot of things about the pain she's been experiencing. She may still have a milder case of IC since she's been having some issues for years that would make sense if that's the case. But it would also probably mean that what she eats doesn't have the violent effect that affects some people. Next step is an internal ultrasound of the female parts. Looks like the cyst is off the right ovary, but it's waaaay bigger than the ovary and about half the size of her bladder. It was quite the impressive picture. :-P

Oh, and by the way, I did some dancing on my birthday. Hey, it's a big one. I'm the big FIVE-OH now. Yeah, I'm paying for it, but it was totally worth it. ;-)

5 comments:

Pining for Pinterest said...

Glad you had a great time for your birthday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

I think that's the least fanfare for the big 5-0 I've ever seen! LOL CONGRATS! Glad your daughter seems to have something that's fixable.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Sunny, the fanfare was on my Facebook page. My older sister posted six different FIVE OH and over the hill cards on my wall. LOL

Anonymous said...

i seriously love all your writing type, very attractive.
don't quit as well as keep posting as a result it just simply well worth to look through it,
excited to see even more of your content pieces, kind regards :)

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

How fun to meet a fellow blogger. I've met a few and it's neat to meet people in person.

Happy birthday to you!