Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Interesting day

Did 20 minutes on my stationary bike (with a kitty climbing my chest and nuzzling my neck the whole time.) Then drew a hot bath. Read for 20-30min in bath, when I got out I felt a little light-headed, checked my heart rate and it was up to 180. BP had also tanked. Whoa. Took it slow, put some salt in my water bottle, went to my chiro app't. Talked with him about my dizzy spell on Sunday (and this morning) and he said the high cedar levels affect some people that way. So I'm wondering if that's the issue. He also said the same thing my naturopath says about adrendals with the low bp and high heart rate. After a great adjustment, went to get a 90min massage. Feeling good! :-D

6 comments:

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

Could you have been dehydrated?

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I usually get at least 100oz every day. So that's one thing I'm usually on top of! :-)

me said...

Great job on the 4lb loss last week! And the massage sounds awesome :D

Taryl said...

That would be scary! I'd guess an electrolyte or adrenal issues too, actually. I hope it doesn't happen again, that would put a kink in your exercise for sure!

Liz is getting back to her fighting weight said...

Dizzy spells are the worst. My allergies and sinus lead to several last year.

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

That's an awesome loss! So happy for you.