Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A review of past posts

Looking back over my journey, I realized how very little blogging I did in 2011. I guess it all started when I started having so many health issues with low blood pressure and high heart rate back in late 2009. Saw a cardiologist, who was an arrogant a** that ridiculed anything naturopathic or chiro related, so after following his advice for a while and seeing no improvement, I went off the meds he'd prescribed. One was a beta blocker that people take who have high blood pressure, but mine was too LOW, and the other was basically caffeine, which makes no sense to me when my heart rate was too HIGH! Huh?? I went to a naturopath and got tested for nutritional deficiencies and started taking the supplements he recommended and have finally seen improvement! So I'm sticking with that regimen for now! Still having some dizziness once in a while, but taking it slow usually helps. Funny thing is, the naturopath said the same thing as the cardiologist when it came to sodium! They both said - you need to add salt to everything! And when I get dizzy, I put some sea salt in my water or eat something salty. AND, since taking the supplements, I haven't had to get any cysts aspirated in my breasts! So I've definitely seen improvement with some of my long-running problems. So for anyone who was with me way back then, that's the long story made very short. :-D

4 comments:

MargieAnne said...

Glad to see you blogging more often. Nothing worse than symptoms that don't get treated properly.

Glad what you are doing is working.

Blessings

Liz is getting back to her fighting weight said...

Natural-path is the best. Most of the problems in our bodies are just a lack of the right food we are not eating. So it is good to take supplements when our diet is not getting what we need. And truth is most foods in our groceries stores lack a lot of nutritional value.

Always listen to your body.

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

I've been there with you "way back then" lol. Still here. So glad things are going well :)

Anonymous said...

Если девушка мнётся и не соглашается то её надо погладить
!!!