Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4 - 183.0

Had to post this today in celebration! This is the lowest weight I have had since May of 2010!!! That was before I hurt my hip and ended up going to physical therapy for that for several months! I want to continue this downward progression and would love to reach goal before we visit Colorado, but not sure I can lose that much that quickly. I like taking it slow so it's sustainable. The quick fixes are never beneficial long-term!

Realized I hadn't posted photos of my decorated bedroom. Looks just awesome and such a tranquil place!

Love having the door straight out onto the deck out back - by the pool and hot tub. ;-)

Our little bay window area in the master br.

1 comment:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Good for you, June! I know you feel good being back on track!

Love your bedroom. You reminded me I need to get some of my quilts up on the wall.