Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ideal body weight

Found this article about ideal body weight and it has some great points.

Your Idea Weight Isn't What You Think It Is

Now that I've taken time to figure out this new format, I'm getting used to it and kind of like it! I started a new blog with some political ranting and raving, so that's why my blogger name is showing up as Journo June instead of Mama Bear now. :-) My new blog is at JuneWritesRight - yep, I'm a Conservative. Enter at your own risk! ;-)

Also - I perused my reading list and found just 13 links that are still active or that haven't switched to some kind of selling site. Really? You keep your weight loss title for a blog and are using it to sell crap like insurance or other garbage? Not cool! Anyway, would love to connect again with other health-minded individuals.

2 comments:

MargieAnne said...

Hi June.

Still working on my weight and health. Wealth not so much ... to spend or save. We would love another trip to USA but we have to drop some other stuff if we want to travel.

All the best with your political Blog.

I see you are still monitoring your weight and doing your best to stay healthy.

Blessings

Miz said...

how had I missed all the changes around here!!
exciting stuff.