Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday weigh in

Yesterday, weight was 200.4. This morning - 199.2! Hooray! Glad to be back in ONDERLAND! :-) My goal is to get down to the point where even in the evenings and that time of the month I will STAY in Onderland!

My smoothie recipe
1 c low-fat milk
2 Tbsp flax seed powder
1 scoop protein/whey powder
Several frozen strawberries (favorite brand is Dole, they are nice and big so I use 8-9. With generic brand and smaller strawberries, I use 12-14)
1 tsp Fibersure

4 comments:

Heather said...

yea! onderland is such a nice place to me. I want to get into 180'sland already!!!

Diana Swallow said...

WOW!! I'm so happy for you to make it to onederland!! Congrats!!

Mom said...

Congratulations!! It feels good, doesn't it. I knew you could do it. I felt a wonderful sense of accomplishment to be able to do it, and I know that you must too. It's pretty neat.

Unknown said...

Hey! Congrats on dropping down to Onderland. Good for you.

Kim @ TheBitterBall