Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday Weigh In

OK, will stick with yesterday's weight of 197.0, which is a 4.2 loss since last week's weigh in and 4lb loss for the challenge. :-)

I was going to go outside to drink my protein shake, but it started raining and turned into snow briefly. It's 50 degrees, so definitely brief, but snow showers are forecast for tomorrow morning, too. Yay! I love snow. :-)

I've got housework to get done plus my weight lift workout, so I'll check in with everyone else later.

Oh, and I did take measurements, too. I haven't changed at all since Sept 20th.

9 comments:

Heather said...

wow its too early to think about snow! but great job this week!

Mich said...

Snow? Are you kidding me???

it sounds like you had a great week--keep truckin'! the number 200 is going to get further and further away everyday!! :)

Mel said...

SNOW...I am sooooo jealous. As a teacher I am as bad (or my husband says worse) as my students for snow days. I don't even care we have to make them up. Although here in Delaware we don't really get any anyways. Congrats on staying in wonderland. You are such an inspiration and I love your attitude towards the whole thing. WOW...4 pounds loss this week! That is awesome. Have a great week to come!

Jennifer said...

Urgh. That thing about our weights being linked? You've blown that theory. ;-)

Weigh to go, woman!

Simplymoi said...

Great job this week! that's awesome! Thanks for the message and the tip! I will check it out.

--Tracy

Tiffany said...

Great job! Enjoy your weight lift workout-I really miss going to the gym, it's been over 7 years since I've been-YIKES!

Anyway-keep it up!

One Sweet Pea In Our Pod said...

WAY TO GO! Keep up your hard work - it's paying off!

Tigerlilly said...

Wow.. that is an awesome loss!! Keep it up!!

I would much rather have the snow then the freezing temperatures we're getting. Its a tradition here that the first snow falls on Halloween Night. Its a little freaky sometimes.. kinda like clockwork.

Mamacita Tina said...

You big LOSER! Ha. Congrats, that's awesome news. You are definitely doing things right. Keep up the great work.