I can't remember which website I got this from, but the "spirit, body and soul" was linked to Christian Women Online.
This month, begin by creating a list anywhere from 5 – 10 items long, listing changes or habits that you would like to make in your life everyday. These changes should be ones that you feel would be a benefit to your spirit, body and soul.
Habits may include tasks such as:
* Set aside a time for Bible reading daily
* Eat smaller portions at mealtime
* Stop snacking in front of the television
* Drink 8 glasses (8 oz. each) of water each day
* Increase intake of vegetables
* Find small ways to move more
* Have a daily exercise routine
* Take time to kneel in prayer each morning
* Cut down on soft drinks
* Smile more often
I'm doing OK with the health stuff, but definitely need to get better with the spiritual habits!
Today's weight - 197.6 Creeping up a bit, but since it's less than a pound, I'm not going to panic. ;-)
No snow today - it's sunny and 48 degrees. You get to the point where you never trust the weather guys around here. They never know what's going to happen!