Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday weigh-in

Up 1.2 from last week to 191.6, but since I got my period on Sunday, I'm not freaked out about it at all. And actually, gaining less than two pounds at that TOM absolutely THRILLS me since I used to see 4-5lb gains then. So I think the healthy choices are making a huge difference. The challenge REALLY helps me stay on track.

Seeing some definition in my abs - yay! Lost an inch in my bust. Probably due to the cyst being gone. LOL

Gotta do my workout and then go to the chiropractor, so will check in with others later.

6 comments:

Ritsumei said...

YAY you!! Sounds like you've had a good week, even with a small gain. I can't wait to be seeing some definition in any part of my body, but I think that's going to be a while yet. Although, the yoga is leaving me with some odd bulges in my arms that could possibly develop into definition someday. Happy workout!

Anonymous said...

You have such a great attitude!! Keep it up, you're doing awesome.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss of inches. Great job and outlook. By the way, in your profile picture you don't look old enough to have 2 adult children! :)

Heather said...

TOM is always hard for me too. hang in there, it will pass, and I know you will be down.

Anonymous said...

Good ole' Tom...I get a few pounds gain every month when he visits too lol.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Forget the pound... you got abs!!!! I don't think I have ever had abs! You go girl!