Sunday, October 11, 2009

Going crazy

I HATE being hooked up to this monitor. I change the electrodes every two days, but they still itch and just generally annoy me. And I'm not even a week into this. Sigh.

Tomorrow morning is my app't with the electrical guy at the cardiologist. Not sure what he'll be looking at or suggesting. I'm still just so annoyed that I don't have a definitive plan yet. I've been feeling really tired and generally cruddy. Not sure if it's my attitude or the general state of my body and my heart working overtime constantly. :-P

This weekend has been REALLY cold here. I'm talking temps in the TEENS. Everything is covered with frost, so it looks really pretty and the clouds are down at our level, so we can't see the mountain behind our house.

We're all going to Denver to see a movie today. Paranormal Activity - a subject that seems to fascinate my children and husband.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoulda gone to the baseball game in Denver! Watching it right now...tied....
Am so sorry you're stuck being hooked up to the monitor. Maybe tomorrow you'll get some info to help make it more comfortable? Or is that even possible?
I always come back to these verses. It never ceases to amaze me that the Holy Ghost Himself prays for us! He's praying for you! There's no greater comfort than that!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Diana said...

It has not been a great week for you, has it? I just hope that it leads to finding out definatively what is going on and a plan of action.

How was the movie?

Tara said...

That movie is REALLY scary!!!! I couldn't sleep with the light off after I saw it on Sunday!

Let us know what you thought of it!!