Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wednesday weigh in

Oh-oh-oh-kay! Let's just say that the Christmas indulgences are showing on the scale and leave it at that, shall we? ;-) Even though it was just the four of us, we made a big Christmas dinner with turkey, ham, mashed taters, sweet taters, corn, dinner rolls, stuffing, gravy (I don't care for that, so no temptation there, but I made an awesome gravy from scratch!) and 3 pies! Only one piece before bed, but they are still sitting there! I'm going to the chiropractor this afternoon. Hopefully they can help my neck get sorted out after my fall on the ice Sunday.

Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!

I really avoided all stress. My health kept me from racing around doing a bunch of stuff. I made a few goodies over the weekend for the parties we went to. But I had a pretty relaxed month, mostly due to resting according to doctor's orders.

7 comments:

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

I'm so sorry about your fall. Ouch! And don't worry about the gain. I know how you feel!

Jennifer said...

Yes, let's leave it at that. At least you got on the scale. I'm afraid. ;-)

Mom said...

I am so glad you didn't land right on your tail bone, my daughter Kim did that once and broke it. Hurt her like mad. I hope that you are soon back to 100%. I chickened out of my weigh in. I was just too bloated today. But hey, it's the first one I have skipped in a dog's age. Why do I feel so stinko about skipping then?

~Bren~ said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog. I must say you do not LOOK like you are in the 190's! You must carry your weight very well. 190's look terrible on me!
As for the whey protein I did add frozen fruit (strawberries included) but still YUK...the hershey syrup just might be the ticket though!!!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I am sure your weight will recover by next week. Hopefully your neck will too!

Tiffany said...

I agree-you don't look like you are in the 190's-you carry it well-you must be very tall.

Sorry to hear about your fall. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Heather said...

I will be weighing in tonight to face the music of my indulgences! but dont you worry, I know its just temporary for you and youll get right back down there again.