Friday, July 18, 2008

Reward for exercise challenge

OK, I was going to get a massage for a reward, but instead, today I went to Victoria's Secret and spent more for a bra than I ever do on shoes. I just wanted one that FIT and I wanted someone to HELP me find it in the style I wanted. (That just doesn't happen at Walmart, I end up trying on 20 bras with nary an offer of help!) I don't like underwires and VS has very little to choose from that's wireless, but the one I got is very comfortable and pretty, too. For another reward I may go back and buy one in another color. ;-)

But let's just say the experience of trying on bras points out some weak areas. Need to do some upper body work!

7 comments:

Kate said...

You know I really NEED to get a bra fitting. I keep putting it off, thinking that I might as well wait until I loose all the weight and settle on a size.

Maybe I should go out and just buy ONE good bra for now as well...

~Kate
http://fab50.blogspot.com

Diana said...

I can never find one that fits right at VS. It's weird...they all go bad after less than a month (I've had 2 or 3). But, I can find them at the cheaper places. Go figure.

Tahnks for reminding me...must go bra shopping!

amma15 said...

having the right bra can really do alot for your posture and confidence, so I would say it's a good investment.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I dread going for a bra fitting, but I need to do it. (The girls aren't in their finest shape ever.*g*)

Glad it worked so well for you! I never would've thought to use a bra-fitting as a reward, but I think I might just borrow that idea! Thanks!

pointing the weigh said...

It's very important to have a good fitting bra and it can make us look slimmer if our puppies are held in properly...LOL....nothing worse than seeing the four boobs when wearing ill fitting bra's....YEU!

WELL DONE for coming up with such a good reward!!

I can't get away with underwires, I find them very uncortable also, maybe I just haven't found the right one.

All this has reminded me that I too need to buy some new bra's.

Hugs to you xx

Ms. Gigglepuss said...

Wow, I never thought of a bra fitting as a reward! But you're right, a pretty one in the right size can really help. And way to go on completing the exercise challenge!

Slenderella said...

I hate to say it, but spending the extra money on a good, well fitting bra is so worth it!