Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Broken promises

OK, remember the doctor who PROMISED it would be comfortable???? So NOT! It was just as bad as last time. But he did get the procedure done. However, that's not the end of the story as I'd hoped. He said it looks like there's a hernia, so I need to get a barium enema, which involves another two day prep. Ugh, ugh and double ugh! I also have diverticuli, which could develop into diverticulitis, so I'm supposed to go to the ER if I get bad cramping and a fever. I'm not even fifty yet, what the heck????

4 comments:

Donnalouise said...

Sending you strength and big hugs!!! Sorry you have to go through this...

Diana said...

I'm so sorry. Big hugs from me too!

Queen Mutha said...

I am sorry that you're going through all of this. What a pain, I hope that you get some good news soon!

Felicia said...

*SUPER BIG HUGGLES* I am so sorry you are having to go through this. May good news come your way soon!

*huggles*
=0)