Monday, July 20, 2009

Fun time in the big city

We recently spent 1/2 hour in the hallway because of a tornado warning in the Denver area. Got the all clear so I should get to sleep but I'm really enjoying Atlas Shrugged so I'll read a bit first. :-)

Random thought of the night - do you ever want to take the word verification letters and make up definitions for them???? Some are pretty funny. (I guess it comes from my love of language and games like Balderdash!) LOL

Oh, and exercise record for Monday - Over 10,000 steps and over 5 miles. Stupid thing reset in the middle of the day again.

6 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

That does sound fun except for the tornado part. I hate, hate, hate tornado warnings.

Great job on the number of steps - that's a lot!

Utica Herbalife said...

Awesome job getting all of that exercise in!

Rachel said...

Hi June - thanks for visiting me at my blog :)
It looks like you're almost at your goal - so exciting!
Keep it up!

Dani @ PFL said...

Glad you got the "all's clear!" for the tornado warning! Those are scary!

I just wanted to thank you for your comment, sharing what's worked for you. I think what I do already is already pretty similiar although it doesn't have a name. I'm just impatient, I guess! Perhaps THAT is something I should work on. =P

You've done an awesome job. Keep up the good work!

Diana said...

Great job in getting in those steps :) I'm impressed. I think I need to take the step counter out of it's dusty box and use it again.

Little Miss Fatty Pants said...

Scary!! I don't think I would have gotten any sleep at all after a tornado warning. Congrats on so many steps!!!