Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The incredible shrinking Burnetts

We planted this tree in our backyard on our anniversary in 2003, the year we moved to Colorado. We were supposed to take our picture by it every year, but we never remember - until this year! Now the tree is way above our heads, which you can see on my family blog (link is on the right). I wanted to crop the photos to just show our weight loss on this blog. :-) (Yes, he's waaaay ahead of me. I've lost about 30 pounds and he's lost about 90!)

8 comments:

~Jennifer said...

You two look great!

Anonymous said...

You guys look fantastic!

Miss Mama Bear June, I'd like to send you an e-mail but I can't find your e-mail address on your site! Can you e-mail me? scaletales@gmail.com

THANK YOU!

tammi said...

You both look fantastic! Happy Anniversary!

kathyj333 said...

Wow. You guys look great.

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

You both look so great!!!!!!

Joy said...

Oh wow! You both look fantabulous!! Way to go!!!

Donetta said...

you look beautiful I hope your folks are doing better welcome home when you return.

Chubby Chick said...

Wow! You guys look great! :)