Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fun stuff

Last week I bought new size 12 jeans and capris. Yay! And I did order the medium leggings from Metrostyle and got them today. They fit, but show a little too much. Still have the saddle bags at the top of my thighs under my butt. My whole thigh area is what I need to work harder on.

Also got a package from Heidi Roizen of Skinny Songs fame. She sent me the Incredible Shrinking Woman tank and I LOVE IT! I'll get a photo once the big lump on my forehead goes down some more. :-P

4 comments:

Mom's on a Diet said...

It's in wonderful to be able to buy smaller clothes??? And the leggings just let you know what your target area is now....

Congrats! I love shopping!

Heather said...

ooo that is so exciting! I want to be in size 12 so bad. I am hoping when I get to my goal I will be in 12s or almost there. congrats!

Sarah said...

how come there's no pictures of your chocolate party on this blog???

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Oh, good point. I'm going to put some up because dark chocolate is so GOOD for you!!!!! :-D