Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm in a chocolate coma!

I'll let you go to my family blog to read all about it, but I'll put a couple photos here. I had a Dove chocolate party yesterday and it was a BLAST! And I lost 1.6lb since yesterday morning, so chocolate really IS good for you!!!! ;-)



The health of my household leaves much to be desired lately! My 18yo son (who has cystic fibrosis) now has shingles. So he's not feeling well at all.

Last night I took my daughter to the ER so we were gone from 12:30-3:30am. She's been having some weird issues that weren't really defined very well. We think we might have some answers now due to allergy meds and caffeine. We'll see.

Then on May 5th my darling husband will be having hip replacement surgery so we'll have to put a hold on ballroom dance lessons! :-) It sure will be nice when he no longer has constant pain!

And me......the lump on my head is still tender, but the swelling is down and it's not TOO visible. But for now - I'm off to walk on the treadmill. Later!

2 comments:

Heather said...

wow that chocolate looks amazing! glad to hear you are down as well. sorry to hear about your daughter...hopefully she is ok!

Anonymous said...

Nice looking spread! Love chocolate! Hope your household feels better soon!