Monday, May 26, 2008

Medical update

I went to the ENT doc last Thursday. He recommended the fine needle aspiration of the nodule in my thyroid, but is willing to wait a couple months while I get the results of the tests I did on Wed and possibly a few weeks of treatment with liquid iodine. He said 80% of thyroid nodules are not cancerous, the 20% that aren't, 80% of those are benign. It's definitely solid, not a fluid filled cyst. I was grateful he didn't roll his eyes when I asked him how he felt about alternative medicine. :-D

Weight is spiking again, but it's the week before my period starts. I can tell because of the magnetic draw the cheetos in the snack aisle! LOL Lately it's been salty things I crave, not sweet.

Washed my windows yesterday. Is there anything more satisfying than clean windows????? Have lots of sore muscles today. And of course, it looks like it's gonna rain. Sigh.

No comments: