Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday weigh in

Wow, it happened again. I was up all week, yesterday it was 193+ and today, it's back down to 190.8. Seems like the only day all week I get that low is Tuesday. I can't wait to find out the results of my hormone/thyroid tests.

It's so hard getting back into a routine after not exercising by doctor's order. And hubby being home messes up my pattern, too. (No offense, honey!)

No sign of a bike yet. I did order the Bender Ball and got 4 dvds with it. Did the Pilates workout today. Felt pretty good and my rib didn't hurt.

10 comments:

Manuela said...

It does seem as though your thyroid is acting up. I knew someone who has a problem with hers but she is the opposite--can't stop losing weight.

Good luck with the results and hopefully if it's the case, meds will get you back in good order!

Slenderella said...

At least you're down on weigh in day.

When my hubby stays home, it messes up my routine too. I love when he's home though, of course.

Hope you get the bike soon, it's been a couple weeks now, hasn't it?

RunningNan said...

watch out with the bender ball. I heard that they sign you up for a dvd service for the videos. I do want to try one though!

Heather said...

you hang in there, the spiking weight will eventually calm down Im sure and you will be consistent. and least you ended up down!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I think you may have just stumbled on a dieting secret! Monday weigh ins are often after a slight weekend over-indulgence ... perhaps the body has corrected itself by Tuesday?

Holly said...

Well, congrats on the loss! I hope your thyroid issue isn't too serious!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by MMH. Yeah, thyroid issues run in my family, but I've always tested negative. I hope you get the answers you are looking for.

Take care! :)

Irish Mom said...

Let me know how the benderball is!! mY hubz messes up my daily routine too, but in a good way.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Whew! Just in time for weigh-in. Pounds are so funny that way.

Have a great week!

Becky Aud-Jennison said...

way to keep the weigh-in on your side! congrats!