Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Late weigh in

We were out of town, so I haven't had a scale available.

This morning, I got on the scale with dread in my heart. We spent 6 days in Estes Park with some family. Can you say Molly B's Cafe, Poppy's Restaurant, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and freshly made saltwater taffy??? I did keep up my water intake and ate high protein breakfasts and snacks and I am down .4 lb! OK, less than a pound loss, but I am SOOOO excited that I didn't gain! LOL I got a Prevention Magazine and Woman's Health mag and I've got some stuff I'll be sharing here later. For now, I want to go out in the hot tub. I've missed it! :-D

Oh, and I think I'm pms'ing so not gaining 4 or 5 pounds is really exciting!

If you want to get a view of paradise, check out the photos on my family blog. We had a blast in Estes. Saw elk, marmot, bighorn sheep and moose. WOOT! Family Blog

4 comments:

Denise said...

You are doing really good, hang in there sweety.

Tishia said...

A loss is a loss :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

That's awesome! Hopefully I can be as successful on my vaca as you were. Good luck this week.

Nancy Jensen said...

You did great on not gaining while on vacation... and you even lost about 1/2 a pound! Way to go!

Your family blog and Kendall's carepage aren't showing up and I wonder if the font color is the same as the background color for those two links? Maybe? Just a thought.

Jessica and I enjoyed looking at your vacation pictures. Very cool. Especially that wall of snow. ;-)