Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Time to check in!

OK, I am thrilled to report that I have lost 2.8lbs this week! I've been checking my weight a lot due to my fun new scale and it really fluctuates wildly, so I need to do it just one day a week, I think. :-) I've been doing the Shapely Secrets workout at least twice a day since Friday. It's an easy, quick workout, but you definitely feel it in the muscles! Now I need to go reward myself and get a pedicure and manicure. Actually, my husband told me I could do that for my mother's day present. Woot!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job! Keep going! :)

Tishia said...

Congratulations on your loss this week :-) I have a tendency to weigh myself every day and it's dumb to do because of how much my weight fluctuates from day to day! Yes we should only be weighing ourselves once a week :-)

Denise said...

Congrats, you are doing really well.

Trish said...

Congratulations! Great job! Enjoy that manicure or pedicure...you deserve it! :-)

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the encouragement!

Sharon said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You're doing great! Keep up the good work!

BTW, I get on the scales too much myself and it can get discouraging sometimes. Last week I only weighed myself about 4 times. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouraging words! I really appreciate them. Good job this week. BTW, my husband weighs less than me too . . I really want to change that!

Melanie said...

2.8 pounds is awesome! Keep up the great work!!

Sandra Garcia said...

It's a good idea not to weigh in daily - it's just hard not to. My scale beckons me every time I pass by it. Maybe I need to hide it somewhere. Congrats on your weight loss. It feels great to be a loser :-)

Cherie said...

I got a new scale to and I also weigh myself several times a week. I'm going to TRY to only weigh myself once a week. (yeah, right) Keep it up!!!! You are doing great!!!
Thanks for stopping by and for the encouragement!!

Katie said...

Good job on the 2.8! Keep it up!

sissie said...

Thanks and i see you are a loser also!:)) great job and good luck for this week