Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Time to check in!

OK, I am thrilled to report that I have lost 2.8lbs this week! I've been checking my weight a lot due to my fun new scale and it really fluctuates wildly, so I need to do it just one day a week, I think. :-) I've been doing the Shapely Secrets workout at least twice a day since Friday. It's an easy, quick workout, but you definitely feel it in the muscles! Now I need to go reward myself and get a pedicure and manicure. Actually, my husband told me I could do that for my mother's day present. Woot!

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Good job! Keep going! :)

Tishia said...

Congratulations on your loss this week :-) I have a tendency to weigh myself every day and it's dumb to do because of how much my weight fluctuates from day to day! Yes we should only be weighing ourselves once a week :-)

Denise said...

Congrats, you are doing really well.

Trish said...

Congratulations! Great job! Enjoy that manicure or pedicure...you deserve it! :-)

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the encouragement!

Sharon said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You're doing great! Keep up the good work!

BTW, I get on the scales too much myself and it can get discouraging sometimes. Last week I only weighed myself about 4 times. ;-)

this must be the place said...

Thanks for the encouraging words! I really appreciate them. Good job this week. BTW, my husband weighs less than me too . . I really want to change that!

Melanie said...

2.8 pounds is awesome! Keep up the great work!!

Sandra said...

It's a good idea not to weigh in daily - it's just hard not to. My scale beckons me every time I pass by it. Maybe I need to hide it somewhere. Congrats on your weight loss. It feels great to be a loser :-)

EllieMae said...

I got a new scale to and I also weigh myself several times a week. I'm going to TRY to only weigh myself once a week. (yeah, right) Keep it up!!!! You are doing great!!!
Thanks for stopping by and for the encouragement!!

Kathleen aka Coffee Mom said...

Good job on the 2.8! Keep it up!

sissie said...

Thanks and i see you are a loser also!:)) great job and good luck for this week