Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3/22 End of Day Report

Had a busy, productive day today. Saw my chiropractor. Didn't realize how TIGHT my back was until she rolled me onto my side. Felt VERY good to get an adjustment. They've finally hired a massage therapist, so I scheduled a massage for next week when she starts. Then I took my Jared's jewelry for its 6-month checkup. Stopped by the bank, then went on the Academy to get gas, then to the commissary to pick up groceries, went through the car wash, stopped by a friend's house to pick up more cleanse stuff, then to Walgreen's to pick up son's headshots (needed for an audition on Thursday), to King Sooper for produce, then to Petsmart for chinchilla food, Staples for address labels. WHEW!

Bfast: IsaLean Shake
Snack: hard-boiled egg
Lunch: Chicken, potato, carrot soup, salty chips, 2 Dove dark chocolate squares
Snack: cashews
Dinner: IsaLean Shake - I added frozen blueberries and strawberries instead of ice
Snack: apple
Exercise: Ultimate Abs ball workout, 30 minutes on mini-trampoline
More than eight 8oz glasses of water

No comments: