Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 2 Anti-Bloat Jumpstart

Wow, what a fantabulous start! 198.4 this morning - HELLOOOOOO Onderland! WOOT! Lost 1.8lb on first day. And that's DURING my period. So I'm thinking this method works!

MENU
Meal 1
1 c Rice Krispies, 1 c skim milk, 1/4 c unsalted sunflower seeds, 4 oz pineapple bits in juice, Glass Sassy water

Meal 2
3 oz chunk light tuna in water, 1 c steamed baby carrots, 1 low-fat string cheese, Glass sassy water

Meal 3
Pineapple Smoothie; Blend 1 c skim milk, 4oz pineapple tidbits in juice, and a handful of ice in blender for 1 minute. Transfer to glass and stir in 1 Tbsp cold-pressed organic flaxseed oil, or serve with 1 T sunflower or pumpkin seeds.

Meal 4
1 c fresh cremini mushrooms sauteed with 1 tsp olive oil, 3 oz grilled chicken breast, 1/2 c coked brown rice, Glass of Sassy water

I'm glad I got an earlier start today. Last night I didn't really like eating dinner at midnight, but that was around 4 hours between each meal.

5 comments:

new*me said...

Can't wait to hear more ;) Great start!

Diana said...

Wow - what great progress!

The Fat Foreigner said...

Congratulations! I can;t wait to get under 200, but I'm a long way off yet.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on onederland! I can't wait to get there and I'm so close......

You must be very proud? you should be.

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

Congrats on getting back into the one's! Great job sticking to it!