Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 3 Anti-Bloat Jumpstart

Today's weight - 197.6 - down another .8lb SWEET! At first I thought I was up. My brain was foggy. :-D

MENU
Meal 1
1 c unsw cornflakes, 1 c skim milk, 1/4 c unsalted sunflower seeds, 2 Tbsp raisins, Glass of Sassy water

Meal 2
4 oz deli turkey, 1 low-fat string cheese, 1 pt grape tomatoes, Glass of Sassy water

Meal 3
Peach smoothie; Blend 1 c skim milk and 1 c frozen unsw peaches in blender for 1 minute. Transfer to glass and stir in 1 Tbsp flaxseed oil or serve with 1 Tbsp sunflower or pumpkin seeds

Meal 4
1 c cooked green beans, 3 oz grilled or baked turkey breast cutlet, 1/2 c roasted red potatoes drizzled with 1 tsp olive oil, Glass of Sassy water

Timing will be a challenge today because I have a business meeting at 7pm about an hour away from home. And it's a CHOCOLATE meeting, so it will stink not being able to sample. :-P

4 comments:

new*me said...

what is sassy water?

penguinsandladybugs said...

It is so exciting to see your progress in just a few days! I may just have to try that. I keep meaning to go pick up a copy of the book. You have gotten my interest with the "mind games." AND....I wanna go to a chocolate meeting!

Diana said...

Great job with sticking to the new plan of action! I hope the chocolate meeting was easier than you thought it would be!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

yummy! Your smoothie sounds wonderful!