Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OUCH!

Well, I definitely got a good workout last night! Ken and I are practicing for a waltz we'll be doing with a few other couples at a showcase our instructor is doing in April. We'll also be doing a rumba, which we learned last night. After an hour of learning that, we did an hour of foxtrot and my leg muscles are screaming today! She had us do some moves that we hadn't done before in the rumba. It was a lot of fun, but it definitely stretched some underused muscles in my thighs!! It's going to be AWESOME!

My app't with the GI doc went well. No hernia was found during the barium enema. Just the unending length of my colon! The doctor's only advice was to increase the amount of Miralax I take every day. Nothing really can be done about the length except drastic surgery and I'm not willing to go that far. My chiropractor mentioned trying colonics, which I am going to research. But what I've seen so far, I'm not too enthusiastic! :-P

The past couple of days, I haven't managed to get in four meals. But I kept the calorie count down to 400 per meal the three I did eat. Weight is staying the same so far.

1 comment:

Hanlie said...

I used to love dancing, but I doubt I'll be able to do one dance now... Enjoy!

I would really encourage you to try colonics. You will be amazed at what your body releases and it's done VERY professionally. You will not feel embarrassed at all.