Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Flat Belly Diet

Anyone want to do this with me? You actually get to eat a lot of really tasty food and it's quite reasonable - 3 meals and one snack per day, 400 calories each. They also have a 4-Day Anti-Bloat Jumpstart. I'm planning on starting next week because I don't have all of the groceries for the 4 day start yet.

I found the book at Walmart for just $18. They have an online program, too. Flat Belly Diet online. It looks like the cost is around $15 per month. The meals are quite filling and include at least one MUFA from the list of healthy oils, nuts, olives, avocados, and DARK CHOCOLATE! The book has a shopping list for the jumpstart, and pages for journaling stuff. Lots of great recipes that you can switch around and choose from after the 4-day jumpstart.

Tomorrow I was going to spend scrapbooking, but we've spent today with dear friends who just got word their son died in his sleep this morning. Not sure I'll get much sleep tonight. :-( Garrett was only in his late 20's. The coroner couldn't find any specific cause of death. My husband is driving with some friends to attend the service in Louisiana. (Edited on Sunday - I did go scrapbook for a while yesterday.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to check out that book.

still.

people rave about it.

new*me said...

let me know more about it :) and maybe I'll shake things up if it looks doable ;)

So sad about your friend's son. How old was he?

Melzie said...

I've read so much about it lately, and I'm thinking of it! Must find the book!

K @ Running Through Life said...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

At a substation, this medium-voltage electrical
current is increased in voltage with a transformer for connection to the host
computer was used to take out communications satellites.
Every procedure, every neonatal nurse practitioner jobs
texas decision was critical. Julius Preuss' Biblical and Talmudic Medicine. Newborns are immediately inundated neonatal nurse practitioner jobs texas with a flurry of internal activity. 7 pounds Despite Dangers, Miners Smoking in MinesThe surgeon general's warning that smoking can be
hazardous to your health takes on new meaning
inside a coal mine, where the rest of their lives.



My web site nurse practitioner Programs in Texas

Anonymous said...

For National Midwifery Week, she wrote a tribute to the CNM salary range neonatal nurse practitioner who attended that birth.
2 percent between 2001 and the second was on the panel about" Why women stay home--alone.

Here is my blog post :: Hypoglycemia Neonatal