Monday, February 16, 2009

Healthy You Challenge

Met all my exercise goals for the week. 6 days of cardio, 3 days of weight lifting.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Getting some great meals on the Flat Belly diet. Love the Chocolate-Cherry waffle for breakfast! My weight is up a tad, (196.6 this am) but my "waste" is building up again. I have an app't with my GI doc tomorrow. Will get results of barium enema that was done on Jan 20.

7 comments:

new*me said...

my aunt has the same problem.........they said her's may be do to depression? They want to put her on meds but she doesn't want to.

Martha said...

Awesome job getting into Onderland!!! I'm so happy for you:-) Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on meeting your exercise goals!!! :)

Brandi said...

Way to go on the exercise goal!

Sabs said...

Those waffles sounds yummie! Care to share the recipe?

Anonymous said...

I see you are over here meeting your goals...kudos, kudos,...oh and enjoying the delicious waffles and stuff...well enjoy the remainder of your week and I pray that your colon problems will diminish. Until next time be good to yourself.

mak'n Changes said...

thank you for visiting my page and commenting. It was a nice surprise. I'd love to join your blog if you'd let me. there wasn't a place that i saw for me to join.
you can email me at cindienunez@yahoo.com thanks

cindie bass