Monday, February 9, 2009

Healthy You Check in - 200.2

Well, on the other post I forgot to put my weight. 200.2 Weight has been stubbornly staying above 200 lately. But that will change SOON!

Measurements
Upper Abs - 34"
Waist - 34.5"
Lower Abs - 39"
Hips - 40.5"
Upper arms - 13"
Thighs - 24.5"
Bust - 38" - the one place I DIDN'T gain, of course! LOL

OK, I'll post the things to DO now during the 4 day Anti-Bloat Jumpstart since I posted the things to avoid in the other post today.

Follow the four-day plan exactly.
Eat four meals a day. (This is actually hard for me. I get up late and don't want to eat late at night!)
Take a quick 5-minute after-meal walk.
Drink one entire recipe of Cynthia's refreshing signature Sassy water every day.
Eat slowly.
Work your mind. (The aforementioned Mind Tricks - very simple non-weird things. LOL)
Track your progress.

After the 4 day jumpstart, the book has a Flat Belly Diet four week plan. Lots of delicious, interchangeable meals, no day-by-day or meal-by-meal rigidity, plus an exercise plan if you choose to exercise. I'm continuing with what I've already been doing. 6 days of cardio, 3 lifting weights. I've been doing well with that in the past couple of weeks.

The book also gives you a list of MUFAs that need to be included in every meal, plus fast food meals that fit the 400 calorie per meal plan, plus frozen meals (some of my Amy's and Kashi favorites), plus meal replacement bars. With most of the bars, you need to add a MUFA.

And a side note - the anti-bloat plan must be losing a lot of water weight. I am having to pee CONSTANTLY!!!!! LOL

4 comments:

SL said...

I'm anxious to hear how you like the flat belly plan (I have the book, but haven't implemented any part of it -- yet). You'll be below 200 in no time.

Claudelle's Weight Challenge said...

Sounds like a great diet. Good Luck. Very interested in seeing how it works. I have heard about it, but never actually known someone who did it. It will be a great experience reading about your progress.

Lynn said...

Sounds like you're on the right track! I remember when I first started increasing my water intake, I was in the bathroom constantly ;-)

st said...

Hey!! You'll be in Onederland (under 200) any minute!! Great work Mama bear!