Saturday, March 14, 2009

Results of Flat Belly Diet

Thursday was officially my last day of the Flat Belly Diet, using the book to journal everything. Results - 8.4 lbs lost and 5 inches total lost. I'm using today's weight of 191.8 as the final. (Yesterday I only got 6 hours of sleep, so I'm usually up on the scale on those mornings.) I'm totally happy with that, though I bet I could have done even better without the 2 weeks break after surgery from lifting weights or much cardio. :-D I plan to continue with the eating rules of a MUFA at every meal, 400 calorie meals, and no more than 4 hours between meals. I may fudge a LITTLE today since it's my birthday! :-)

Yesterday I went to a business women's lunch at a country club and didn't eat the greasy croutons on the salad, ate very little of the pasta that came with the chicken, but DEVOURED the dessert. It was so yummy and elegant-looking, I couldn't resist. Paid for it later with a bad headache, approaching a migraine, so not sure what was in it. It was kind of a custard on top of a cookie with a thin slice of white chocolate with a gorgeous design on it, looked kind of like stained glass!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Congrats on the loss of pounds and inches.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the loss! And Hope you had a great Birthday :)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it's the best one EVER!