Sunday, March 29, 2009

Some awesome info!

I love the editor of Men's Health ever since reading The Abs Diet for Women book. (I currently can't find my copy and it's bugging me. It has great weight-lifting routines in it. The main one I have memorized and is the one I usually do.) This guy also co-wrote the Eat This, Not That books. Lots of the info can be found on their website, though.


Unhealthiest restaurants

America's healthiest restaurants

20 Unhealthiest Drinks in America

14 Health foods that aren't

8 Worst breakfasts in America

Restaurants' report cards

Worst Mall Food

What is the restaurant industry hiding?

America's Worst and Best Salads
Two in the hall of fame are NO LONGER AVAILABLE. McD's Asian and Arby's Martha's Vineyard. I was not happy when they discontinued those salads. :-(

8 comments:

Diana said...

Thanks for posting all the links. Definately helpful!

Kyle and Darci said...

Oh wow...those are some great sources...thanks for posting!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

I get the newsletter fom Men's Health "Eat This, Not That" and am always suprised by the information. Its so eye-opening! I would so much rather be in the know then be ingorant of what I am eating! Thanks for the links!

GF said...

Thank you for posting this - VERY helpful! Here's hoping you find your book ;)

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

WOW! I memorized the training from the green book too! I started it after my last child - almost two - and though it's on again off again, I LOVE the work-out! It's soooo fast, and challenging - I can do one set in 8-9 minutes. It helped me overcome my plateau last time, and made a huge difference in my body! Have you tried the Ax Chop in there too? I added it a couple weeks ago, and it's such a fabulous mid-section (abs and back) addition to the routine. Thanks for the links! I didn't know I could access more... hadn't thought of it. Thanks!

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

Also... could you post about the flat belly diet plan you're doing? I'm interested

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Oh wow! thank you so much for posting this. can't wait to read all through it. :)

Anonymous said...

Абсолютно с Вами согласен. В этом что-то потреблять и мнение отличная, поддерживаю. [url=http://radiomexanik.ru/user/HursikOr/]Сучкова[/url] [url=http://radiomexanik.ru/user/HursikOr/]Рада[/url] [url=http://yazilimcim.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=152906]первая самая лутшая[/url]