Monday, March 30, 2009

Today's weight - 186.4

186.4, down 2.2 since last week's check in with HYC. I've consistently been 188.6 at night for a few days, so I'm very very happy!

Got some bike shorts at Dick's Sporting Goods and if the snow ever gets out of there, I'll get my bike out! We have snow forecast all week. Shouldn't be as big as Thurs/Fri's storm last week. I ordered some t-shirts from Victoria's Secret. Can't wait to get them. A few of them are mock wraps, and I've found that style is very flattering.

11 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

Thanks for stopping by to say hi. You are doing very well yourself on weight loss. I'm so pleased for you! If you don't mind I think I will continue to follow your blog. Have a great day.

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

Good job for the week!

Emmett said...

I am doing my first Triathlon in May. But I don't have a bike, I will be renting one, any ideas?

MizFit said...

scale down? new clothes enroute? what else does one need?!
(and have you noticed how slow VS can be in the shipping dept? its as though they walk the stuff to yer house :))

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Yay! Celebrating your weight loss with you. :) That's great. You're melting away!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congrats on your loss! Sending some warm weather wishes your way!

Diana said...

Great job!

Ro said...

Thanks for the award...:-) Brightened my day!
Great job with the 2.2 loss. I am praying for those numbers this week!

Sheryl said...

Spring is being just a tease, just when we think it may be here to stay the snow comes again. Great job on the weight loss.

Here's to an even better week.

Kyle and Darci said...

Congrats on the loss!! I'm ready for good weather to take advantage of the outdoors for activities!!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Gould, I'm not a bike expert by any stretch of the imagination. I won one from Lipton on "John is Fit"s blog during their white tea promotion. I would go to a bike shop and consult the experts there.

Thanks everyone! The news was even BETTER this morning. Woohoo!