Monday, August 31, 2009

Another app't

Had an echo done at the cardiology office today. Most of the other patients at the clinic are around 20 years older than me, so I feel kind of weird going there. ;-) Follow-up app't to get results isn't until next Thursday. The supplements the doc wanted me to stop are iodine and adrenolyph plus. I stopped them both after Thursday, but had racing heart and shortness of breath every day since, so I'm not sure they are the culprit.

I've had the mood swings, the munchies and the sore boobs, but my period is over a week late. Weird. And no, I'm not pregnant. I stopped ovulating last year according to the testing I had done by my chiropractor. Argh. Really don't want to have it this weekend, so I'm hoping it just skips this month! Too much to ask???

My son saw a neurologist on Friday. She said she's hopeful that he'll recover completely but it may take up to a year and a half. He needs to have the nerve conduction test done. We'll have to go back up to Denver for that. She also asked us to get an MRI done, which we should be able to do here in our area.

OK, Sonic advertising team, looks like I have to tell you this again. ONLY THE TWO DUDES ARE FUNNY! Couple - not funny. Two chicks - not funny. Mom and son - not funny. New couple - so NOT funny. ONLY THE TWO DUDES. Don't try to mess with a good thing. Just bring back the silly boys and no one will get hurt.

16 comments:

Diana said...

I hope your tests go well...and that you miss a month. Although, if you have the symptoms anyway there's not too much benifit. PMS go away! lol.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Yep, you've probably jinxed it now. You'll get a dead solid start on the Friday night. :)

I hope the testing goes well for you and your son.

Christine said...

HI, saw your comment on Jack's Blog. I live down here in fountain, just south of colorado springs. Your right, the weather here is perfect for walking. Hope all goes well with your heart test. I have two (mostly) homeschooled daughters. My oldest homeschooled through eighth, and my youngest has only been homeschooled. oh, and your right...what's with the sonic commercials? The guy is a goob.

Kat said...

Hi - I hope your tests go well too.
I appreciated your sweet note on my blog and look forward to following yours!

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

I'll be thinking about you, wishing you - and your son - all the best.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

I'm keeping you in my thoughts. I hope it all goes well for you. Sorry about TOM looming. Yuck.

Anonymous said...

None of this sounds good to me! Did you tell the dr about the reaction to stopping the supplements? Hadn't heard of taking either of them but obviously they were doing something good!

Hanlie said...

Good news about your son... I hope they find the cause of your health issues!

SeaShore said...

I hope your tests go well, and that they figure out what's going on. You may still have the supplements in your system, since you stopped taking them less than a week ago.

Best wishes to your son, too, for his complete recovery.

Patty said...

Yikes...sending healthy vibes your way.

I'm so with ya on the Sonic commercials!

Katie said...

Thanks for the encouragement! :]

I really admire the great success you have had in your journey to better health and fitness! It's people and results like yours that keep me going & believing that I can do it as well :]

I hope all goes well for you & your son.

Emmett losing weight said...

I hope things get better with the doctor.

Emmett said...

Hope the mood swings get better too.

Trisaratops said...

I hope the testing goes well for your family. You've been through so much! And thank you for your continued support in my efforts!

Farmers Wifey said...

Hope it all goes well for you all, and I will be thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

I like such kind of blog