Thursday, August 13, 2009

My head is going to explode

It's just been a wild week. Appt's on 4 of the 5 weekdays. Then last night my husband comes home with the news that his boss in San Antonio may have a job for our daughter.....in San Antonio! OK, happy if she gets a job, but it's so far away! I was so happy she was staying in Colorado for now. Sigh. I'll be happy for her if she gets hired, her dream is to get back to Texas. But I'll miss her.

I tried three times this week to get out on my bike. The first time I discovered the tires were low, so I tried to fill them and my pump hose was broken. Got a new pump yesterday at Walmart and filled the tires. Woke up this morning planning to ride my bike, but by the time I'd dressed and fixed my protein smoothie it was raining. Walked on the treadmill. This evening, hubby wanted to go for a walk, so I figured I would take my bike. As we walked out, it started raining and the wind started blowing. :-/ Hopefully, I'll get another chance before the snow flies. But the daily thunderstorms are getting a little OLD.

Definitely starting to PMS. I want to eat everything in the house! Trying to limit it to just half of what's in the house. ;-)

OK, WHAT THE HECK! As soon as I posted this, the little advertising thing on the right said HelloSanAntonio.com ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????

12 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

Aw, tis a shame when the kids start to work far away from home. That happened here and I do miss my son. We do try and visit often and he is here this weekend - yay!

Above all, it is good to see them grow up and start making their way in the world.

Miz said...

SIGH

Im dreading this and mine is three and a half.

I like to start things early.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

But I have faith that you will weather all these mini-storms and emerge triumphant!

Sounds good, anyway, doesn't it?

Hold on tight!

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Oh, I know you want the best for her, but that's got to be hard.

Sweety On A Diet said...

HUG to you!

Hanlie said...

(((Hugs)))

Ro said...

I hope she gets the job...right?? lol..she'll be fine I'm sure.
:-)

Diana said...

I'm about 1000 miles from my familly and miss them terribly. Get web cams if she goes! It helped me stay closer and feel closer when I was home sick!

Shelley said...

We lived in SA for 8 years - it is a nice city and would be fun for a young person...there is so much to do there! But I understand how you are feeling...my oldest wants to move either to the west or east coast (he doesn't care which) when he graduates from college next year - just wants to get the heck out of Texas. I get it, but it still makes me a little melancholy.

.... said...

Bittersweet to say the least!

My goodness the weather seems to be fighting you something fierce!
PMS & the unwanted visitor...say no more. ;)

Try to have a great weeked!

Patty said...

The internet can be so cruel...HelloSanAntonio.com :-) I was hoping you were gonna say it said Dove Chocolate with the PMS.

Well, if she does get the job, she'll be happy I assume, and then you can plan visits and everything will be fine. Might bring the two of you even closer.

Unknown said...

OMG how crazy is that, it's like the computer is taunting you, lol!
I hear ya on the PMS - I'm noticing a pattern with my own cycle - about a week before Aunt Flow is due, I want to eat anything not nailed down.