Tuesday, August 4, 2009

HYC check in - 177

Today's weight is 177.0 so I'm glad to be back down on the scale. I've been doing 45 minutes on the treadmill every day and lifting weights & the Ultimate Abs ball workout every other day.

And yes, the Skechers ShapeUps are weird looking, but the spongey bottom really feels good on the feet. You get a good stretch when you rock back and forth on them. (And I really don't like the black but since it's the ONLY thing they had in my size, that's what I got.)

My son saw the Occupational Therapist today and we'll be seeing him 3x a week. He wants to work on range of motion with Kendall's arm before starting to build up strength again. He also did therapeutic ultrasound and some tissue massage. Tomorrow we have a follow-up at Children's and will talk with the risk management person about the hospital's liability.

12 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Good job on the weight. I'll have to do a search and see what those shoes look like!

Hanlie said...

Well done on the weigh in and all the exercise!

Ro said...

Ok so now that we are back...lets get down some more...HELP!!!!
Why am I sabotaging my self MB?? Ugh.

Ro said...

Oh and thanks for the compliment :-)!!!!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Back on track...

The right shoes can be a joy to exercise in.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Way to go.

Diana said...

Great job!

I'm definately going to have to look into those shoes.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Again with the skechers! :)

Glad you're heading in the right direction again. That's always such a relief, isn't it?

Mary said...

ooh the shoes DO look comfortable! What do you use them for?

Congrats on getting back on your way "down"!! :>

Losing it in Vegas said...

I need to look into those shoes a bit more...but I do have wide feet. Well a lot of me is wide, but my feet are too!

Nice job on the weight!

Christine Jeske said...

Congrats on your weight loss!

I have always loved sketchers. Those look like a great pair. I need to get me some new running shoes . . .

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back down on the scale! the more i hear people talk about those crazy looking shoes, the more i think i need to get me some!!! i hope your son continues to get better