Thursday, August 20, 2009

The beat goes on

We did dance on Tuesday night. Love the cha-cha, but it is pretty vigorous and I was a little light-headed so had to take it a little slow. It was a lot of fun. It had been a while since we did an intermediate lesson on the cha-cha so we really enjoyed it.

Felt better yesterday and walked over 2 miles while my son was at OT. A friend joined me on the walk, so it was a lot more fun and seemed to go a lot faster with someone to talk to! Thanks, Lynda! :-D

Tonight I have a chocolate party and my fridge is on the fritz again, freezing stuff, so the heavy whipping cream I need to make the mousse is a solid block so I need to run to the store. Sigh. One extra errand I did NOT need!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Too bad about the fridge. I hope it magically works itself out again!
Glad you're feeling better!

K @ Running Through Life said...

Oooh, chocolate party? Yum!!!!

The dance class sounds like a blast!!!

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Sounds like you had a great day, except for feeling light-headed. I hope that doesn't return!

How did the party go? I hope someone around here does that, because I think it would be fun!

Ro said...

Dang Ice Box (fridge)....

MBJ thanks for knocking my little silly butt upside the head. I don't know WHAT I was thinking not reading the label on those Special K drinks.
They sold me with the commercial and I just picked them up. UGH. But you’re right and thanks for the post. I AWLAYS need kick in the butt to keep me on track!