Monday, August 3, 2009

FAIL!

My heart rate monitor is no longer working. So in less than a week, the battery is drained????? What the heck? So I guess it will be returning it. :-(

I have been extending my treadmill time. Definitely feeling it in my legs. I'm sure the Skechers ShapeUps have some effect on that. They still make me feel like my feet are falling asleep. So I'm thinking anyone with wider feet might not want to go with the ShapeUps. And I don't have wide feet. :-( Looks like they are coming out with a ShapeUp Sandal, too. I still like the "unavailable right now" Mary Jane sneakers the best!

My weight had been up around 180 for several days, but the scale is going down again. I need to get plenty of sleep tonight so I get a good reading tomorrow. :-)

8 comments:

~closed~ said...

Ohhh...I'd like to say my scale was down to 180. ;)

Bummer about the HRM.

~closed~ said...

~~Good luck with the WI tomorrow!~~

Anonymous said...

Good job on extending your treadmill time! :) Glad the scale is going down again. Have a great Tuesday!

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

At first I thought you were going to say you had failed! And I was going to say, "No you didn't!" But then I read on!

It makes me upset when things I buy "die" too soon.

Good job on the scale!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry your monitor crapped out on you - I hope you can get it fixed or get a new one!
Good luck with your weigh-in!

Anonymous said...

Bummer about your heart moniter.. a week!? Ugh!! I wouldn't be impressed!!

I saw those shoes in a magazine, they certainly are different! lol! Are they comfortable at all? I think i'll stick with my Adidas.. lol!

Hope you get a good weigh in tomorrow!! :)

Shiloah Baker said...

I want to get a heart rate monitor (a Garmin). I'm going to wait till hubby is gone. :) Great job on losing that weight!

Carolyn said...

I have to be careful about what shoes I get...so many of them make my feet feel like they're "going to sleep". I was thinking about checking out the Skechers...glad you mentioned that...thanks!