Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sore and oh, so tired

So glad the week is done. Tonight I can really feel the muscles in my BUTT! Not sure if it's the Skechers ShapeUps or the path I took today during my walk. Probably a combination of both. I followed the sidewalk/trail in the park up through a neighborhood. It goes quite a ways further than I'd gone yesterday. There are some gorgeous, large homes along the trail and a few of them had STUNNING gardens! I power-walked up the inclines, so I'm wondering if that's where the extra stretching came in on the glutes.

Unfortunately, I won't get any rest this weekend. I'm attending a Personal Protection in the Home gun class. It's a step up from the basic pistol course where I'm an instructor helping out on the range. I didn't get home until 1am and we have to be back at 2pm tomorrow, then we will be out on the range all day Sunday. It sounds like a pretty fun time with the exercises we'll be doing. I'm looking forward to that part, but it's going to be HOT out there! I don't do real well in the heat. I get very cranky! :-)

But tomorrow before going to class, it's time for a pedicure and nail fill. Yay!

8 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

Enjoy your busy (but fun sounding) weekend!

Hanlie said...

The shooting course sounds like great fun! Enjoy!

Diana said...

Ok...you're making a good case for the shoes lady! Sore booty = good booty in the long run :)

How does the pistol course differ from the home protection one? It's still a range course? Or, is it a lecture course? Both? I wish we had one here.

VRaz60 said...

Love my Sketchers, too.

Gun instructor, heh?? Remind me to stay on your good side. :)

JB said...

Wish we had those kind of classes here!

Unknown said...

I've considered getting a pair of those walking shoes...either the sketchers or the Curves one's... but not done so yet...

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I'm so over the skechers at this point, and I don't care at all that you have some and I don't. Nope, not at all. :)

My money's on the trail inclines. They get me every time!

Enjoy your weekend!

SL said...

Way to go on your power walking up the inclines on your walk. With or without the Sketchers ... :)