Thursday, August 6, 2009

The wheels on the bus go round and round

That's what my life feels like right now. Seems like I'm always in the car! Yesterday's app't went well in Denver. The risk management person at Children's said I can send her receipts or bills for the cost of our chiropractic or Occupational Therapy visits. I will include mileage, too.

Today when I took Kendall to OT, I wore my walking shoes and walked on a path in a gorgeous park behind the strip mall where the clinic is located. It included some nice inclines and a path around a pretty pond with a waterfall. His app't took about 45 minutes, so it was perfect for getting my walk in and I did 3 laps. It was a gorgeous day with lots of moms and kids playing on the playground part, guys playing basketball, and a couple of people playing tennis. Since he goes to OT 3 times a week, I'll plan to walk during those appointments.

Yesterday I lifted weights and did the Ultimate Abs ball before we went to Denver, but took a break from walking. These daily appointments are wearing me out. And Kendall's getting pretty tired, too!

7 comments:

Emmett said...

I love a nice walk, good exercise and it sounds like you had a good view too.

Losing it in Vegas said...

Sounds like a great walk! Nice way to fit exercise into your busy schedule.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

It's so nice to walk and get something accomplished at the same time.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

That's the spirit: making the best of a bad situation!

Diana said...

Great that you could get your walk in.

Patty said...

How I wish I could give you three wishes. You continue to amaze me with your stamina.

Anonymous said...

That's great you found a place to walk there! :)