Yesterday was a little busier than I expected, so I'm a day late. Weight today was 191.8. Down from last week, but I didn't post it, so I can't remember the exact amount. Today was our first chance to sleep in a bit in quite a while, so it felt good. We've designated today as a DOWN day with no making of chocolate or running around. :-)
Found out that the liquid iodine I've been taking is not nearly enough to get my levels back up. My chiro checked with the chemist at the lab where they do the testing and I'd have to take 300-400 drops to get the amount I need! So she's looking for some tablets to get for me.
Tuesday exercise - 40 minutes on stationary bike in the morning, 50 minutes cardio in the evening doing intermediate waltz lesson.
From Denise Austin today:
Bust That Plateau!
Are your results slowing down despite your devotion to the plan? Try these tips to get things moving again:
* Make sure you're not skipping meals. If you deprive your body of the food it needs, you'll activate a starvation response and your body will hold on to every ounce!
* Stop getting stressed by the scale! Muscle weighs more than fat. Water fluctuations can add pounds, too! Instead, use a tape measure or how your clothes fit as your guide.
* Switch workout strategies! If you've been walking, shake it up with biking or swimming. Always using the same machines at the gym? Try something new. Snap your body out of its routine!
* Pick up the pace by adding 15 more minutes to your workout or going up a notch on each weight machine.
* Keep track in your Journal. Are little snacks adding up to extra calories? Follow the plan exactly and measure out portions! Don't guesstimate!
* Drink your water! Make eight to 10 glasses a day the minimum!
Your plateau will soon be a memory!