Friday, May 29, 2009

Better than birthday cake

It's called the Truffle Berry Brownie Trifle


I made this for my hubby's birthday. Kept forgetting to post the photo. For those of you new to my blog who may not know, I'm a chocolatier with Dove Chocolate Discoveries™, the direct sales division of Dove Chocolate. (You cannot yet order chocolate on my website, but we're hoping for that later this year.) It's the funnest job EVER. :-D And yes, I have lost quite a bit of weight since starting this job, so no, chocolate is not the enemy. You can find more yummy recipes at the Dove corporate website.

Today I dropped off my car to be serviced, then walked to a nearby Walmart. Tried out my new pedometer after spending 20 minutes trying to figure out how to set it up! It was about 3 miles of walking and over 6000 steps. Then I went to pick up my daughter and take her out to lunch. Since I got less than my normal 8-9 hours of sleep, I was totally wiped out when I got home, so I napped a lot this afternoon.

6 comments:

F. McButter Pants said...

The trifle looks delish!

I need 8-9 hours of sleep myself....I love a nap!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

That's a gorgeous dish!

Wishing you an awesome weekend!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that looks so good!

Teena in Toronto said...

That looks soooo yummy!

DCD Sweetie said...

Hi June,

The truffle looks amazing – just like on the picture on the website... even better!

Keep up the great work!

Take care,
Kelly "DCD Sweetie"

P.S. If you are on Facebook, please join our new DCD fan page (just type in Dove Chocolate Discoveries and it will be the first one to come up)!
You can find me on Twitter, to: DCD_Sweetie

Carolyn said...

OMG...that dessert looks absolutely sinful, but oh so delicious looking. Oh me...chocolate is my weakness...can hardly ever turn down chocolate!!!! And I have a 3 year old grandson that truly takes after me!