Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Skinny Songs winners

OK, my son helped me do a random drawing with everyone's name (and two entries for some of you who also posted a link on your blog.) My son picked 3 numbers, not knowing which number was applied to whom. Very scientific process. ;-)

The winners are.........................

Little Miss Fatty Pants

Happy Skinny Girl

Sherre

Congratulations, ladies! Please email me with your mailing address so I can get the CD in the mail to you. JournalingYourHistory@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey June,

Thanks for pointing out the "only" word in my post. I have fixed it, because you are right. I should have thought about it before I put it in my post.

Bonnie

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Just wanted to mention that Chuck is about ready to drive to Colorado for the class just so he can shoot some more guns. LOL

Yeah, I got corrected on my stance a lot yesterday. His is much better. I was just having a good time and trying to find that dot through the scope. I'm looking forward to going back to the range but ammo is just so darn hard to find right now. Even reloading supplies!

When I took my CHL I got to qualify with an old Luger. It was so cool. I love that gun. It has definitely gone up in value. I think just about all of the guns have gone up in value recently though.

Have fun at your class. Sounds like a "blast."

Ro said...

I missed a contest?? I love contest...shucks. I need to catch up!

healthygirl@happyskinnygirl.com said...

Wow what a surprise! I can't believe I won! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Geez, I had no idea about a contest. I better get with it ((rolls up sleeves)) bring it on.. oh yes... congrats to the winners :)

SL said...

Yippee!! Thank you!! :)