Monday, May 25, 2009

HYC check in - 181.4

Have been doing a pretty good job of making healthy choices with my meals. Today I did weight lifting, the ultimate abs ball workout and took a 30 minute walk with hubby before the clouds opened up once again. It's been raining a lot lately, which is good, we need it, but the dandelions are taking over our yard. Ken bought some weed killer, but it's been too wet to apply it. :-P Will update after I weigh in the morning. Weight this morning (Tuesday) 181.4, took measurements and I've lost 3 inches in the past month, so that's cool.

This weekend was our pistol class. During the round robin where students get to shoot all KINDS of guns, I instructed on the 380 semiautomatic, hubby instructed on the 410 shotgun. So I shot that a few times. My shoulder hurts today, but it's not bruised, it's muscular, so I think I pulled a muscle, it wasn't an improper hold. No, really! ;-)

11 comments:

Miz said...

are you soresoresore from the ultimate ads?

why do I think Id be in 'pain' even when laughing?

Angie in T.O. said...

I have no idea what you were talking about in the second paragraph, but you pulled a muscle, so it must of been some sort of exercise, which is good. LOL! :)

SeaShore said...

Get yourself a "weed hound" and start yanking those dandelions! Good exercise, no poison.

Us? If we didn't have weeds, we wouldn't have a green lawn ;)

VRaz60 said...

Sore abs? Must be doing something right. At least that's what they keep telling me.

One Pretty Little Box said...

I love having sore muscles!!

Just a reminder: http://losingweightnotmymind.blogspot.com/2009/05/shfs-challenge-final-weigh-in-you.html

.... said...

We've been getting tons of rain, too. Hard to get outside lately.
Best wishes for your weigh in. Hopefully it will reflect your hard work & good choices. :)

Trina said...

Thanks for the HYC welcome and the compliment on my pictures. I finally found the macro setting on my camera. I've only had it for two years. LOL. the macro allows you to take really nice close up shots. Again, thanks for the welcome.

Patty said...

You sure had a good workout today!

Raining again here too. And we have the greenest clover and dandilions we have seen in a long time. :-)

Teena in Toronto said...

My sister's in town and I'm soooooooooo off track!

Trina said...

Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment on my pics too.

Trisaratops said...

Nice workout! I had a not so hot week. I'm going to kick up the exercise again!