Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dark day

Only because of the weather. It's actually dark and stormy. It's thundering and raining like crazy. The kitties were sitting by the sliding door watching for a while. They don't seem to mind the thunder much.

Hubby is off to his manly man camping trip and my son is helping friends in Denver move to another apartment, so I've had the house to myself. It's been very quiet around here! I did the Ultimate Abs ball workout and for those who asked, yes, this workout DOES make my abs sore, but I've been doing it long enough that it's not too bad anymore. Did some weight lifting, too. Will do the treadmill in a little while.

10 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Sometimes it's nice to have the house to oneself. Makes you realize how crazy it is the rest of the time.

Enjoy your weekend and stay dry.

Unknown said...

Where did you find the Ultimate Abs ball Workout... sounds like something I would like to try. I love love love doing abs... :)

Miz said...

I think Id love a little quiet time---and yet be ready for it to end by sunday night :)

Unknown said...

Oooh, ok. Thought maybe it was a video... or is the video in the Ultimate Ball Workout as part of a kit. I've already got a ball but no workouts for it other than my standard crunches and seated torso twist that I do in them...LOL.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Yeah, the video is in the box with the Ultimate abs ball. It looks like a peanut, so the ball is different. And you can do different moves with it that you can't do with the regular ball. It's hard to explain. :-)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Oh, and I found a great shaper ball workout DVD at Walmart once for just $10 that's really good. And I got a very cool book at Barnes & Noble on the bargain table, so just keep your eyes open. You could probably find lots of stuff online, too.

Ro said...

That trifle ion the last post made my mouth WATER :-)

Kyle and Darci said...

those are the days i want to stay inside and curl up on the couch and watch a good movie!!

PS I got my skinny songs cd...THANK YOU!! :)

Trina said...

I love that type of weather. I like to curl up on the couch and watch TV, read a book, or sleep.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you have been getting some sunshine by now!!! Missin' you